Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Still Here!

I am still here....barely! My weeks have become just more days like the one I wrote about earlier. There just seems to be no time in any of my days for me...but I'm sure that none of you have any idea what I'm talking about.

I am just so tired. This is going to be my pitty party moment so just let me have it and then I'll shut-up! I have been running the kids, here and there and back again. Between baseball tryouts, cheerleading tryouts, play-dates, orthodontist appointment, practice this and that, I don't know if I'm coming or going. I am doing all the house stuff at night because I haven't been home during the day and then I'm leaving the house at 9:00 pm to pick up Jo from one place or another. That's usually the time I get to sit down and just veg for 10 minutes before bed! Forget reading or stamping or scrapbooking. I can't do anything I want to do and I feel like I'm paying the price for it. My brain is a mess of mush and somedays I think I might just go under so I can sleep...oh wait...I don't get to do that alone either!!!!! Anyway, thank you for the listening ear and I'll stop belly aching now!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ok! I just wrote a post much like yours. My only question is who got us into this mess of blogging! Let's gang up on them!

McDreamy said...

i'm with ya. i can manage to comment, but i can't get to my own site.
and, caro, i think i know who got us into this blogging in the first place and you have first go at him!