Friday, March 16, 2007

Truth


-Truth

-It hurts

-I know it's true

-I don't want to look at the truth

-God has already showed it to me

-Someone else pointed it out

-In my humanness, I want to point back

-"But you do this...."

-More fingers pointing at me than at them

-Tears

-Anger

-Frustation

-Why can't I just pray about it and have it change

-Satan plays in the back of my mind...

-They this

-They that

-What about them

-More tears

-So hard to just stop and look

-No words

-Don't want to talk

-Heart just crying

-Should pray with other person

-Don't want to

-WANT to be angry

-Not right

-Get out Satan

-Change me Lord

-Make me like you

-Please change me

-Don't want to hurt others with my words and actions

-So hard

-How do I let go

-Let me let go of selfishness

-Let me let go of control

-Let me let go of the past that makes me what I am

-I don't want that anymore

-Don't want to be mad and hurt anymore

-My hurt feelings were necessary

-Why does learning include so much heartache

-God, it hurts, make it stop

-Make me like you

3 comments:

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i'm not sure how to comment....except i'm praying for you, and you bring to light exactly how others feel, too. you aren't alone. thank you for sharing your struggles.

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Wow,That was powerful!!!I wrestle with the very same emotions.

Mandy said...

I'm sure this was meant to be very serious.. but it kind of made me laugh b/c it reminded me SO much of me. Especially the "I WANT to be angry!" I know this is an old post and you probably never even check your blog anymore.. but I just read a ton of the ones previously posted and I wish you'd start up again! I enjoyed them all! I just didn't realize you had been posting :)