Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Still Here!!!!


I have been bugged quite a bit about my lack of blogging and I'm sure that now I am posting something no one will know because they have all given up on me!!!! Sorry...I just don't know how to squeeze everything in and get any one thing done. I get on a schedule and then I have a day that doesn't go according to plan or, as in the case of last weekend, I was out of town and that has thrown my entire planning session into a tailspin! All that would like to see me keep up with my blog....keep me in your scheduling prayers!!!!!!!!!!


Things are still as crazy as ever. In the clan, we have lost one hamster and gained a siamese. Tai is amazingly beautiful and is quite a character. Snickers, our rat terrier, and the cat seemed to love chasing one another all of the time and when they get tired they sunbathe together. It can be quite interesting.


Jo is finally done with cheerleading but is already stressing out about trying out for the high school squad, Cooper is getting ready to turn 11 and baseball is getting ready to start, and then there is Riley...where do we begin? He is getting ready to start Tball and is in yet another phase. Stomp...kick...huff....stomp....whine...kick....need I go on. I'm not feeling quite so bad since his bud Abby is doing the very same thing.


Ronny and I are in the doubles dart league at Dad's Place and having a blast. It was so funny because I called Ronny to tell him that Jim was starting the league, thinking that he would find another guy to be his partner, and he said "Let's do it!" I'm thinking NO, I can't play darts....I'll injure someone. We ended up as "Beauty and the Beast" and we are now currently in 1st place (for the moment) and Ronny is the MVP and Bull leader. We have to be a team and I love doing it with him. We do dinner or a movie but its not the same as needing one another to get something done. I have to say that on Monday night I was estatic because I threw 2 bullseyes! The first one was purely by accident but the 2nd one I meant to!!!
I promise to try to keep up at least once a week. I need a schedule like Kristy's at Half-Tied Ribbons. Not sure that I'll get that organized but I can hope.......

3 comments:

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i'll link you back up sooner or later! :)...glad to have ya back. tai is cute! and i can't imagine you playing darts...too funny!

Anonymous said...

Ronny was the "bull" leader way before you guys started playing darts...

Brandi said...

Amen, Brother Jeff. Preach on....