Thursday, March 15, 2007

Quiet

How can silence be so loud? Riley is off to preschool and all is quiet in the house. I have so many things to do and all I want to do is sit and enjoy the silence. All day long I hear that little voice over and over "MOM I need this" or "MOM I need that". Some days you think you will go crazy if you hear that just one more time and yet I know that once that little voice gets bigger I'll miss the innocence of that sound. Time moves so quickly and my little boy isn't so little anymore. In just no time at all I'll have silence all day and will probably go stir crazy...although I might actually get caught up on all of my scrapbooking!!!! How do they grow so fast?!?!?!

Next week is cheerleading tryouts....am I ready....absolutely not. There will be late evenings all week long, stress, stress and more stress, and the dreaded announcement and trying to prepare for the best and the worse scenario. I'll prepare for tears of joy or tears of happiness. Either one will be in God's hands and I hope he shows me how to comfort both!

One of Coop's best friends, and another of his closer friends, gave their lives to Christ last night. They are both 11 years old. How exciting!!!!!!! It's amazing how God works in everyone's lives. He whispers and so often we aren't listening and then something happens and we begin to hear. I am so proud of both of them and I pray that they will all be Godly influences in each others lives....the Lord knows how hard the life of an adolescent boy can be!

Well, the dart reign is over:( We have slipped to second but I will tell you that being at the top was great.....I only stomped and cried for a little while:) Ronny and I have had soooo much fun playing in the doubles league at Dad's Place. We don't ever have very much time together with 3 kids and we have really loved playing darts. Thanks Jim for the great idea!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag! You're it! More info here:
http://laravelez.com/