Friday, August 25, 2006

Boredom Kills!!!


Blogs anyway! I was wanting to change my template and I go in to look at the changes and all of my links are gone!!!! It only took me forever to figure out where in all of the garble-de-gook I had to put them in the first time! I hate computers!!!!!

Had to show everyone just how be-a-u-tiful my baby is! When you get started doing this you just have to add more..don't ya!?!?!

Next time I will try to include a pic of my new funky do! (Not so new anymore to some of you but my mother didn't seem too impressed when I emailed a picture to her!)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

She is beautiful-both inside and out. Thanks for sharing Jo-Jo with Abby :) Oh, and glad to see you posting again. Makes me feel better about posting!!!:)

Sugar-n-Spice said...

yes, i read my own blog and think it sounds stupid! :) its great to see a new post. . .and i ALWAYS like seeing pictures! she is beautiful, and like kristy said, not just on the outside but where it counts.

Jenny Sipes said...

She is very beautiful!! Jordyn is an awesome young lady!! You muxt be very proud!! :)