Wednesday, April 05, 2006



"Weigh No More" support group has officially started. We met Monday night and had a blast. There were about 8 - 10 of us and we giggled the entire time. To start off the meeting we had to face the dreaded scale....next time I'm asking if we can try it this way....it beats getting nekid so that we weigh less!!!!! I was doing so good working out (getting up at 5:30 when necessary) and then I missed one or two days and got so stink'n wore out that working out went to the land of "I will do it tomorrow". It is now 3 weeks later and I wonder why I'm gaining weight back. I have done 2 days so far and was supposed to do it today and I forgot and by the time I got all done up I didn't want to get sweaty so "I will get caught up tomorrow". Pray for me!

Life is still as caotic as usual. Jordyn made cheerleader and we have now officially started all of the meetings, measurings, giving up the monies that goes along with that, Cooper has started baseball practices...ALL THE TIME, church, orthodontists appointment an hour away, playgroup, etc, etc, etc. I can't remember the last time that I actually did something for myself.(I think I said that very thing in another entry sometime...I know stop feeling sorry for myself and MAKE TIME...yeah right!) When I do have a spare moment I just want to sit on the couch and watch TV or something. That's pretty pathetic ain't it! Have a moment and just waste it mindlessly in front of the boobtoob. What better way to unwind!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

please let me know where to purchase that scale the lady is using where you lay on your back and weigh!!

Kristy said...

i love that Brandi and Row-knee "Abby-ish for Ronnie) call my big, ugly laugh a "giggle"... makes me feel cute and girly. As for the guys that were there, well, hmmmmmm?

Maybe I will try the fasting thing before Monday facing the silver scales again.